Round table session
Implementing data strategy in your organization
In addition to answering the question: What can I do with data and how do I create value with it? (i.e., data strategy) there is a growing need for answers to questions such as:
- How does my data strategy successfully get off the ground in my organization, what approach and steps does that require?
- What are success and failure factors in the implementation of a data strategy?
- Which people and competencies do I need for this?
- How do I organize and manage it within my organization?
- How do I measure success?
We would like to invite you to discuss the opportunities and challenges of data-driven working and its implementation in a round table session with a select number of colleagues.
Program and location
3 hours round table session:
Delegate’s office in Virum, 07 December at 2PM to 5PM followed by tapas.
Delegate’s office in Aarhus, 08 December at 9AM to 12AM followed by lunch.
Welcome and introduction round
Introduction to “From data strategy to organization”
Practical case (Eimskip)
Closing & discussion