PPM and document management
European Energy needed a new project management and portfolio solution, as well as a new tool for their document and contract management. European Energy is experiencing strong growth, both in terms of the size of projects, the number of projects and, not least, the geographical distribution of its energy parks. They were looking for a tool for portfolio and project management. As a result, it was a strategic choice by European Energy to get an IT solution where everything was in one place.
Watch the video where Maja Rasmussen, Deputy Head of Projects, Jens-Peter Zink, Executive Vice President, and Kristian Høeg Madsen, Head of Business Development, talk about the value of their new solution and why they chose to collaborate with Delegate as their partner.
European Energy success criteria
To European Energy, success meant:
– A valuable pre-analysis to define solutions and scope that ensured an optimal start of the project
– Close and agile collaboration using Teams and Azure DevOps for transparency
– Genuine commitment and professionalism from European Energy management and key project participants
– A manageable and user-friendly tool for project and portfolio management.
The solution had to provide the following features:
– A PPM solution supporting project management from idea to project completion and providing a full overview of projects and portfolios in terms of progress, finances, risk management, etc.
– Link projects to project documents for optimal user-friendliness (project and portfolio management)
– Automatic creation of project team sites with managed document hierarchy and predefined templates
– Automatic tagging of document uploads and access from both Teams and SharePoint
– Minimize the need for Excel sheets
Read more about the opportunities in project and portfolio management with our PPM solutions here.