general meeting system
the public space becomes virtual
In a time where meeting in public spaces is not an option, online tools like Microsoft Teams are the perfect solution.
In order to live up to both the legal and practical requirements surrounding the hosting of a general meeting, we have developed a process that ensures your general meeting can be held in the virtual space.
- We make sure that your speakers and contributors can deliver material and messages online
- We ensure that polls are conducted safely and correctly
- And we make sure that all participants can participate
In other words: There is help available if you need to switch from a physical to a virtual general meeting and still want to make sure everyone involved has a good experience.
With Microsoft Teams, you can keep productivity up. You can host meetings, use the chat feature, and share your documents in a community—and you don’t more than one platform.
Business Norddanmark was one of the first to plan a virtual general meeting: “According to the current statutes, it is necessary to schedule the general meeting before the end of March. In recent days, together with the IT company Delegate, we have been working hard to adapt a digital platform that fits our specific purpose.” – Kurt Bennetsen, Business Northern Denmark.
customized package for general meetings
Get started quickly with our FromHome package. The package ensures proper hosting of large- and general meetings held online, incl. guidelines, consulting, and technical assistance.
The package contains:
- Control of the current Offie365 setup
- This solution requires E3 licenses*
- Online advice on how the meeting should be hosted.
- Review and testing of the meeting together with, for example, board members who present during the meeting
- Link creation and dissemination of links to participants
- Voting module
Price: Dkr 23.000 plus VAT.
module for online voting
With Delegate’s voting module, you can hold general meetings and manage the vote.
The voting module is flexible and can contain all the questions you need. It is also possible to make changes and additions to the vote during the meeting.
The voting module contains, among other things:
- Creating ballot papers
- Creating multiple questions together on one ballot paper
- Specifying the maximum number of answers for a question
- Adding and editing questions and answer options during the meeting itself
- Enabling and disabling a poll
- See voting results on an ongoing basis
- See the percentage distribution in relation to the number of ballot papers
- Detailed overview for use in documentation for the vote
Ballot papers for all participants
- Unique ballot paper
- Entering contact information
- Answers to questions
- Reloading of the ballot paper, the voting of which is adjusted during the meeting itself
- Control of power of attorney